Skill and experience requirements
* Nurse Aide Certification by the State of New York required, must be active and current
* Behavioral Care and/or Nursing Home Experience Preferred
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Able to maintain professional demeanor and attitude at all times
* Needs to be dependable, adaptable to change and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
* Must be able to work alternate weekends
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse with a current New York State license. Experience preferred but newly licensed nurses are also welcome.
Candidates must be able to make decisions using good nursing judgment, handle emergencies and provide excellent patient care and customer service.
Qualified candidates must be an experienced Registered Nurse with a current New York State license.
Candidates must be able to make decisions using critical thinking and good nursing judgment, handle emergencies and maintain excellent patient assessment skills.